The right production, storage and processing solutions call for more than just specialized equipment. Even the most carefully planned project won’t deliver optimal performance without proper execution. The right partner delivers reliable, proven products backed by experience-based product and process knowledge and the support you need to get your pressure vessels and equipment up-and-running at your jobsite safely, efficiently—and on time.
That’s why TransTech Fabrication offers a wide array of adjunct services to complement its fabricated pressure vessels and production equipment. From design and engineering to manufacturing and assembly, sandblast and coating, logistics support, startup and commissioning, our capabilities and technical expertise are available to enhance and support every aspect your project.
Our Services include:
- Engineering Design - Our team of qualified engineers and fabricators can assist in the development of your pressure vessels and equipment by providing detailed design and engineering services including P&IDs, 3D mechanical design and general arrangement & fabrication drawings We bring careful attention to function, performance, cost and manufacturability to every project.
- Fabrication & Test - With our state-of-the art 160,000 square foot production facility and decades of experience, we are one of the most capable ASME pressure vessel manufacturers in the oil and gas industry today. All finished vessels are tested and certified, National Board code stamped and registered.
- Sandblast & Coating – Our in-house state of the art indoor 125,000 square foot blast and coating building allows us to have complete control over our blast and coating process. You avoid the added freight and cost required to move your product to a coating company prior to jobsite delivery, saving time, money and delivering a world class finish on every vessel.
- Valving & Instrumentation – We offer complete tank valve and instrumentation trim packages to suit your storage or process vessel requirements including valving, couplings, compression fittings, instrumentation, controls and automation, gauges, sensors, manifolds and all safety systems.
- Heavy Hauling & Installation – We can handle all the details of preparing, loading, permitting, shipping, and installing all your pressure vessels and equipment—or your complete plant or terminal.
- Commissioning & Startup – Our expert team can execute commissioning procedures and startup sequences for every tank and piece of equipment we sell. Let us simplify your next project.
- Project Management - Our skilled project management team ensures every aspect of your project is carried out to the highest standards and delivered to meet your schedule demands.
Let us handle it all and provide you with one single point of contact and one simple invoice. Contact us today to speak with one of our services experts: (254) 840-3355